nuffnang ads


My blogger.com first blog...

Hi everyone.. previously i was using xanga as my webblog.. but it seems everyone is using this blogspot i might as well blend in with the crowd..

So first of all.. just a little update on my recent life..

I just started my 2nd yr first semester in USM engineering campus in mechatronic about 1 month ago.. after loading myself with responsibility of being a dai lou now the burden is finally getting off.. and guess what.. now H1N1 is invading our nation including my very own university. People are getting sick now and then with the university organizing health check to make sure those suspected being quarantined for further check ups.. hope and pray that all will be over soon..

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!!

    *popping champagne*

    Haha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...